Faced with growing water needs, over-exploitation and degradation of resources, approaches to restore a good quantitative and qualitative condition for water bodies have been initiated. Furthermore, operating new resources must be carried out within the framework of a reasoned approach which respects the environment. Whether water is drinking, industrial or agricultural water, reinforcing or developing its use must be done through a global, expert approach. This includes a relevant evaluation of the resource, safe and efficient means to operate it, and a management and protection policy in line with a global territorial vision.
- Secure and supply you with drinking, thermal, process water...
- Optimize your water consumption and make informed technical and economic choices.
- Have access to counsel and expertise to work within a global approach which respects the environment, and protects your water resource.
- Create new catchment works and obtain the relevant administrative authorization.
- Rehabilitate water catchment works and improve their productivity.
- Manage water quality when faced with threats.
- Characterize, approve, operate a very sensitive resource such as mineral, thermal and bottled water.
- Draw up the necessary regulatory documents.
- Search for and evaluate groundwater and surface water resources.
- Provide project management for water catchment, protection and treatment equipment.
- Provide you with assistance for the implementation and performance monitoring of water production facilities.
- Draw up regulatory documents for water search and exploitation.
- Design, build and operate remote management units.
- Rehabilitate, maintain and decommission existing equipment.
- Establish drinking water supply blueprints and assist you with public service delegation.
- Conduct studies concerning protection perimeters, catchment supply, and multi-pressure territorial diagnosis.
- Provide assistance with project ownership and draw up funding research documents.
- Provide resource monitoring services.