We conduct geotechnical engineering missions for any type of works (buildings, linear works, port facilities, river works, underground works, environmental works...) in compliance with the NF P 94- 500 standard. As members of the Geotechnical Trade Union (Union Syndicale Géotechnique), we bring awareness to our clients concerning the benefit of relying on this standard to best manage risk in their projects.
- Determine the foundation system and / or reinforcement works best suited for the project.
- Define the technical solution which best integrates economic constraints linked to the work.
- Define optimum geotechnical investigation programs.
- Ensure comprehensive project management of on-site geotechnical investigations and of laboratory tests.
- Design and size the foundation system, the improvement or drainage works.
- Take into account specific subsurface properties and natural hazards.
- Define emergency plans for the protection of the structures and their environment.
- Assess and survey your projects.
- Supervise the geotechnical component of works.
- Study the execution of geotechnical works.
- Ensure feasibility and comprehensive project management for structure foundation or supporting structure coupled with subsurface heat operating system (energy geostructure).